The Bubbler is an electro-pneumatic level transmitter that allows remote level measurement using a 4-20mA analog output.
The lack of air pressure poses no operational problems, due to an automatic one-way valve which closes as soon as the pressure drops below 1 bar, this prevents back flow in the bubbling line towards the transmitter.
Over pressure is also protected against by an automatic one-way valve.
- It's the size of a grapefruit
- Standard 1 ½" ANSI flange mount
- Accuracy .3% full scale
- Explosion proof housing
- 85 ft. tank height
- Automatic cycling at intervals up to 30 minutes
- Automatic over-pressure valve
- Automatic stop valve for air failure
- Automatic cleaning of bubbling line
- Connection for flow test
- Connection for bubbling pressure test
- Connection for pressurized tanks
- Top or side mount
- 2 pair 24 VDC and 4-20mA cable
- Tank Management Software
- Multiple indoor and outdoor display options
- Two alarm set point
- Big Blue
- Special high temp. cargo "Asphalt"
- Low temp. cargo "LNG"
- Readouts in gallons, bbls, tons, ullage, etc.
- EMS Automated Draft & Trim